JUNIOR PRODUCER – TBI MEDIA
TBI MEDIA – JOIN OUR AWARD-WINNING TEAM!
TBI Media is one of the UK’s leading radio and audio production companies. With more nominations that any other indie at the most recent ARIAs and APAs and New York Radio Awards, we continue to make exceptional, award-winning programmes. We produce content for broadcasters across the BBC and commercial radio, as well as podcasts and series for multiple brands and channels and are famous for the quality and creative ambition of our work in both broadcasting and large-scale events.
Junior Producer – Core Team (Full Time)
Working on projects across TBI’s varied portfolio, working as part of a team to deliver exceptional shows. This role will include live studio producing as well as scripted non-linear production. An excellent opportunity to work across a range of projects in an award-winning team.
- Great ideas, creative flair and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Expertise in speech or music radio, with an ambition to work on both.
- Familiarity with BBC broadcast systems / studios preferred.
- 4+ years at AP level preferred.
In addition to the above we are also (ideally) looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Brilliant talent management skills.
- Ideas. Lots of them.
- Already developed skills in editing using BBC VCS, and ideally proficient in Reaper
- A meticulous attention to detail. Every email you send will represent the wider team, and scripts / delivery paperwork should be exemplary.
- A high-level of technical skills and experience – both in audio recording, studio operation and IT.
- An interest in the world outside of their specialist area – whether it’s arts, current affairs, pop culture and politics.
- A positive attitude.
- Great contacts and the ability to network with commissioners and talent (and agents)
- An understanding of the importance of health and safety practices and what is required to achieve best practice in this kind of role.
- A natural ability to stay calm under pressure.
- A love of audio.
- An awareness of Ofcom Broadcasting Code / BBC Editorial Guidelines.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to work at TBI Media, please send your CV along with a covering letter that outlines why you’re the best person for the role (max 250 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE ENSURE YOU INCLUDE THE ROLE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL.
Applications will close at midday on Friday 18th June, we may contact applicants of interest before applications close.
FULL job descriptions available on request. For more information about TBI Media visit our website: tbimedia.co.uk