kmfm Breakfast Presenter
kmfm is ‘Kent’s Radio Station’ and we are searching for a new voice to co-host our breakfast show in the county.
kmfm Breakfast is a fun, fast-paced, local, multiplatform show that would suit an outgoing, creative and experienced presenter.
We are looking for someone who is happy with the alarm going off super early, who is going to rock up to the studios in Medway positive and full of energy, who can create relatable content with another presenter and our wider team, delivering Monday through Friday on air and simulcast on kmtv.
This role would suit someone who can be part of a team that;
- wants to help start our audience day in a positive way
- plans content and thinks ahead-considering key dates/events whilst reacting to ‘dropping content’ that morning
- can get hands-on with social media and engage with our audience via social platforms
- is willing to get out in our TSA creating video/picture opportunities
- work with our talented ‘behind the mic’ team to create features and memorable moments
This show has high production values, is led by our listeners, and would be a great gig for the right person.
Our ideal candidate would be used to using computer playout (such as Zetta), editing using Adobe Audition, and Google Docs.
Initially, we would like to hear an MP3 demo of you that is no more than 3mins long showing how you create and execute content relevant to the kmfm target audience. This doesn’t have to be a ‘double header’ demo…..just send YOU!
Fire across your experience and a little bit about why you would be great being a part of the team that wakes up Kent.
The show is broadcast from kmfm Medway (ME2 4DU) Monday – Friday (0600 – 1000)
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 8th May noon.