Lead Imaging Producer – Hits Radio Network
You’ll be joining the Hits Radio Brand - Group Production Team. The team that creates every woosh, blip, promo, jingle and sponsor credit that runs across our radio networks
- You will influence the sound of the UK’s newest radio network and make it explode out of the speaker, crafting a unique and distinctive sound.
- You’re passionate about creating audio imaging that bursts with energy and you’ll be using your skills to help bring Hits Radio alive and consistently world-class.
- From lovingly mixing the opener to one of our massive Hits Live events, to building an imaging package for our breakfast shows – you’re oozing with audio creativity, ideas fall out of your brain and in to our audience’s ears.
- We’ll give you the tools and you’ll dazzle us by showing off your ear bending, memorable sonic branding. You’re ready to give Hits Radio your best work yet.
- You’re an experienced audio producer with an excellent understanding of how to make incredible production with demonstrable experience of producing for big audio brands
- You’ve had years of practice making radio sound world-class, have extensive knowledge of Protools and loads of new ideas about how to make our stations sound the best. As a bonus you have a good grasp of music theory, experience of shaping the sound of big events and campaign and the skills to create great sound to picture for online content too.
- Your imaging skills are first rate, and your ears never switch off – always searching for what’s new and how you can bring inspiration to life. You live and breathe audio production and love hearing a slick sound to the stations you work on. You’re passionate about imaging, can bore anyone who listens about the latest plugins, and are tuned in to the latest music trends too.
- You’re great at writing and also making the words of others come alive; happy to come up with a creative sound and equally happy working within brand constraints. You produce exceptional audio that works for both the radio station and the client, and you can turn your hand to working across multiple brands with ease.
- You’re always looking for new ways of making imaging sound fresh – whilst mature enough to understand that some things have to follow a template. You also have the skills to help develop junior members of the team whilst having the resilience to accept feedback and act on it too.
- You’ll be happy stepping up to speak to content directors to create solutions and you’ll be happy sharing ideas, skills and your passion amongst a large and talented team of peers.