Lead Imaging Producer – Hits Radio Network
We’re the Hits Radio Brand. Two networks joined together under one brand; Hits Radio Network and Greatest Hits Radio Network. Now, over 100 radio stations that will become the UK’s largest radio network.
You’ll be joining the Hits Radio Brand - Group Production Team. The team that creates every woosh, blip, promo, jingle and sponsor credit that runs across our radio networks.
This is a rare opportunity to help lead and shape the sound of the UK’s newest radio network – evolving the imaging sound for Hits Radio – from creating the sound of huge events like Hits Live to creating imaging for breakfast show features; crafting station launch sequences to promos for our Throwback weekends. Not to mention making Throwback Mixes, devising Podcast Imaging and developing the production sound of our huge cash contests. And as radio becomes more visual – you’ll help shape the sound of our visual presence too.
- You’re an experienced audio producer with an excellent understanding of how to make incredible production.
- You’ve had years of practice making radio sound world-class and extensive knowledge of Protools.
- Your imaging skills are standout, and your ears never switch off – always waiting for what’s new and how you can bring inspiration to life.
- You’re great at writing and also at making the words of others come alive. You’re happy to come up with a creative sound and equally happy working within brand constraints. You’re always looking for new ways of making imaging sound fresh – whilst mature enough to understand that some things have to follow a template. You have the skills to help develop junior members of the team whilst having the resilience to accept feedback and act on it too.
- You produce exceptional audio that works for both the radio station and the client, and you can turn your hand to working across multiple brands with ease.
- You’ll be happy stepping up to speak to content directors to work to solutions and you’ll be happy sharing ideas, skills and your passion amongst a large and talented team of peers.
The Ideal Candidate
- You’ll have experience of producing world class audio for big brands.
- You live and breathe audio production and love hearing a slick sound to the stations you work on.
- You have loads of new ideas about how to make our stations sound the best.
- You’re passionate about imaging, can bore anyone who listens about the latest plugins, and are tuned in to the latest music trends to.
- As a bonus you have a good grasp of music theory, experience of shaping the sound of big events and campaign and the skills to create great sound to picture for online content too.