Marketing and Media Coordinator
Wisebuddah is one of the world’s leading audio branding companies specialising in radio and television. For over 20 years we’ve created music for some of the world’s biggest brands and we’re now looking to expand our world class team.
We need a creative, pro-active team member with not only experience but also ideas, to join us this Spring. As the Marketing & Media Co-ordinator you will be responsible for working with our MD to plan, develop and execute some ambitious marketing strategies across our music brands, whilst also having autonomy within your role.
Our UK clients include BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra, BBC Radio 2, Hits Radio, Magic UK and Absolute Radio so if you have a passion for creativity and ambition alongside a strong work ethic, this could be the perfect role for you!
Your essential experience will include a proven track record of delivering marketing projects on time, organising video promo content and managing multiple social media channels to enhance our growth and engagement. A keen eye for detail is a must!
Experience within the radio industry is desirable but not essential and any CV submissions must be accompanied by a selection of your current work.
Salary is dependent on experience.
- Ability to design and build marketing assets.
- Ability to conceptualise, design and build newsletters.
- Ability to write engaging and varying styles and tone of copy.
- Management of video promo content.
- Management of professional social media accounts across multiple platforms.
- Can edit video to a mid-high level.
- Website rebrand and SEO knowledge.
- CMS management.
- University degree level in marketing/similar.
- 3+ successful years in a similar role.
- Experience within the radio industry.
Please email email@example.com with your CV, cover letter and example work. Please subject the email Marketing and Media Co-ordinator – Your Name.