Marketing & Brand Events Manager, Magic Radio and Scala Radio
We are looking for a dynamic, organised and talented Marketing & Events Manager, to work across some of the best known and loved radio brands in the UK. The role is exciting and fast paced and you will be responsible for implementing and assisting in driving brand awareness and reach for Magic Radio and Scala Radio, alongside wider brand objectives.
- Main marketing contact for the brands and an exceptional brand guardian, ensuring brand values are reflected in all activity.
- Creation, delivery and reporting of paid for social advertising with an understanding of PPC.
- Pro-active creation and delivery of commercial and marketing partnerships, plus post campaign analysis documents for all marketing led activity.
- Ability to lead brand events, working closely with the Commercial Events Team where required.
- Reporting on performance of brand’s KPIs and understanding the brand audience through detailed research.
- Liaise with on-air and online teams to ensure promotions are effectively communicated – attending weekly programming meetings and highlight PR opportunities.
- Organising talent photo and video shoots.
- Managing internal cross promotion by identifying in-house opportunities to further promote the brands.
- Work alongside the Website Editor and Audio/Visual Producer to ensure that content is in line with brand strategy.
- Briefing and managing digital ad campaigns to coincide with station led marketing campaigns.
- Budget management and reporting.
- Be available on an ad-hoc basis to work on projects, initiatives and events outside of normal working hours
- Co line manage the Marketing Executive.
- A can do attitude with outstanding project management skills with an eye for detail and excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience with delivering a brand marketing strategy.
- Experience of delivering successful marketing campaigns across traditional and digital media.
- Experience of leading and working at consumer events.
- A full understanding of social media and the relevant audiences across both editorial and paid for advertising.
- Understanding of key reporting and analysis tools e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook & Twitter ads manager.
- An understanding of the technical principles of search and how to build content around search.
- Ability to influence a wide range of stake holders and manage a project team.
- Proficient in Photoshop and Microsoft Office & Teams.
- Experience of line management and managing key stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt quickly and work with a varying budgets.
- Passionate about radio and music, with a good knowledge of each brands output.
- Commercial focus/balanced with a desire to produce great content.
- Experience of working with external and internal agencies.