Marketing Coordinator – Wisebuddah
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our growing Wisebuddah HQ team. As our Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for working closely with our MD and BOM to plan, develop and execute some ambitious marketing strategies across two of our music brands.
Your essential experience will include a proven track record of delivering marketing projects on time, organising video promo content and managing multiple social media channels to enhance our growth and engagement. A keen eye for detail is a must!
Experience within the radio industry is desirable but not essential and any CV submissions must be accompanied by a selection of your current work.
This is a long-term appointment with the ultimate vision of becoming a senior and key member of our world class team.
- Ability to design and build marketing assets.
- Ability to conceptualise, design and build newsletters.
- Ability to write engaging and varying styles and tone of copy.
- Management of video promo content.
- Management of professional social media accounts across multiple platforms.
- Can edit video to a mid-high level.
- Website rebrand and SEO knowledge.
- CMS management.
- University degree level in marketing/similar.
- 3+ successful years in a similar role.
- Experience within the radio industry.
Wisebuddah is a leading specialist in the production of sonic branding, radio imaging and jingles.
Based in London, our award-winning team has extensive experience in creating audio for some of the world’s leading radio brands, across multiple formats. Clients include: the BBC (BBC Radio 1, BBC Radio 2, Asian Network), Bauer Media (Magic, Absolute, Hits Radio), Fun Radio (France) and Radio 538 (The Netherlands).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, cover letter and example work. Please subject the email Marketing Coordinator – Your Name.