Marketing & Development Executive (Wireless Studios)
We are Wireless. Our people create award-winning national and local radio and podcasts which have become destinations for millions of listeners across the UK, Ireland and beyond. Our success is rooted in delivering content our audiences love. Virgin Radio UK is the home of The Chris Evans Breakfast show, Graham Norton at the weekends, and the best music. talkSPORT is the world’s biggest sports radio station, partnering with the Premier League and other leading sports bodies to deliver live commentaries and analysis from the best in the business. Times Radio and talkRADIO are the UK’s most exciting national speech radio services, offering fresh choice in news and current affairs across multiple platforms. From FM104 in Dublin, to Cork’s 96FM, our Irish local radio brands are distinguished by their connections with their communities.
The Team: Wireless Studios brings together creative, content and commercial specialists to develop podcasts and other audio content on behalf of some of the UK’s best loved broadcast and publishing brands. Our popular and market leading shows include Stories of our times, talkSPORT Daily, The Game, Secrets of the Side Hustle, Walking the Dog, talkSPORT HIT and Following On.
Your Role: As Marketing and Development Executive, you will support the successful launch, distribution and growth of the market-leading podcasts and other audio products developed by Wireless Studios.
This exciting and varied role includes supporting the delivery of promotional activity, liaising with third party audio platforms, internal partners and external clients and tracking audience performance.
Day to day you will:
- Help to plan, coordinate and deliver impactful internal and external promotions
- Support strong working relationships with Wireless Studios distribution partners such as Apple, Spotify and Acast
- Monitor audience data and contribute to reports on performance
- Contribute to new commercial and editorial projects and campaigns
- Provide high quality operational support and coordinate meetings with internal publishing and broadcast teams
- Exercise a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism at all times
What we’re looking for from you:
- Knowledge and passion for podcasts and audio content
- Creative, ideas driven approach
- Relevant marketing experience is desirable but not essential
- Ability to use Photoshop or similar would also be desirable
- Knowledge in creating impactful slides and documents
- Confidence in handling numerical data
- Collaborative team player with an adaptive, can do attitude
- Be an effective advocate for Wireless Studios
What's in it for you?
We love our business and what we do. We want you to love work as much as we do so we promise to offer on-the-job training and development enabling you to be the best you can be.
Flexible Working: At Wireless some of us work flexibly, in many different ways. Please talk to us at the interview about the flexibility you need. We can’t promise to offer exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
We take pride in looking after our amazing talent at Wireless. Alongside pay, we offer:
- A generous pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 5%;
- A comprehensive private medical scheme covering pre-existing conditions;
- Maternity leave of up to 18 weeks full basic salary and paternity leave of up 2 weeks full basic salary;
- Discounted gym membership for employees and immediate family
- Life Assurance Benefits of 4 x your Annual Salary
- A range of different flexible working options, which can be requested by employees;
- Up to four Volunteering Days per year for employees to use on charities of choice;
- Health and wellbeing benefits including on-site physio/massage, counselling, legal advice, and others.
- Wide range of internal and external training available, plus full eLearning access via LinkedIn Learnings
We are a diverse team and strive to maximise and encourage every individual’s potential. We want to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised, utilised and celebrated.
Wireless is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees and applicants. We oppose all forms of discrimination in the workplace. We thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We make better decisions, we’re stronger and happier, and it’s the right thing to do.