Marketing & Events Assistant
The Marketing and Events Assistant will play a key role in the business, helping to amplify our brands to a wider audience to increase our stations’ reach and drive listening hours.
The focus of your role will be to support on marketing and events across Bauer’s national brands portfolio, with a focus on Magic Radio and Absolute Radio.
- Provide administrative support across full range of marketing and live event duties.
- Provide the various digital teams with newsletter copy and imagery.
- Assist in the delivery of paid-for social media campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Assist in the delivery of PPC and App Store commercial campaigns.
- Lead on brand campaigns across a variety of digital and print channels, including leading on cross-promotional partnerships with other Bauer brands.
- Manage the online show schedules (EPGs) for all national brands.
- Ensure all brand folders are well maintained and documents are filed correctly.
- Collate and create post campaign analysis reports (PCAs) for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Pitch business partnership ideas and seek media opportunities to help increase brand awareness and reach for national brands.
- Assist in the delivery of multiple marketing partnerships.
- Assist in budgetary management, raising Purchase Orders and monitoring specific budgets as required.
- Help co-ordinate trade marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Be responsible for all merchandising, leading off-air promotions and literature in line with agreed strategy.
- Actively contribute to the development of marketing plans.
- Be available on an ad-hoc basis to work on projects, initiatives and events outside of normal working hours across Absolute Radio, Magic Radio, Jazz FM, Scala Radio, Planet Rock and Kerrang! Radio.
- Experience within broadcasting, media or digital would be an advantage
- Knowledge of key marketing techniques and principles
- Excellent creative and communication skills - articulate with written and spoken word and strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
- Budget, invoice and account planning
- Ability to work to set objectives and within budget limitations - performance orientated
- Some social media and photoshop experience
- Experience using Microsoft programmes, such as PowerPoint and Excel