Marketing & Events Manager – Absolute Radio & Jazz FM
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to join the Absolute Radio and Jazz FM teams. The overall aim of the role is to devise and implement key marketing campaigns and strategies for the Absolute Radio network and Jazz FM. Working with the Head of Marketing you’ll deliver multi-layered campaigns, events and marketing communications to drive reach. The role will have a focus on Absolute Radio.
- Plan and deliver marketing campaigns for the Absolute Radio network and Jazz FM
- Develop and maintain brand partnerships
- Lead digital marketing planning and implementation
- Delivery of some live events and sessions
- Deliver internal cross promotion campaigns and podcast launches
- Work with the PR team to maximize opportunities
- Act as a brand guardian, ensuring the brands are communicated in line with brand guidelines
- Manage visual identity for the brands, and marketing content creation including briefing of artwork/ video and managing photoshoots
- Produce end of campaign reports for all key marketing activity
- Support on the promotion of the Premium subscription service
- Budget and invoice management
- Co-line manage Marketing Assistant
- Deputise for the Head of Marketing
- Be available on an ad-hoc basis to work on projects, initiatives, events outside of normal working hours and potentially across other Bauer Radio brands
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven brand marketing experience – ideally within a similar industry such as broadcast or media
- You’ll have experience in planning and delivering multi-layered marketing campaigns, including paid digital and social
- Excellent creative, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- A real passion for the brands and what we do
- Outstanding project management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Teams (or similar), and photoshop
- Can-do attitude and a team player
- Experience in working with critical stakeholders
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
To apply, please click here: https://jobsearch.bauermedia.co.uk/jobs/job/Marketing-Events-Manager-Absolute-Radio-Jazz-FM/681