Marketing Insights Executive
Dundee or Aberdeen
Award winning National Media player with a selection of iconic household brands across publishing, digital, events and broadcast media requires an Marketing Insights Executive to work across a their media portfolio.
- Is one of the UK’s key media players.
- An award-winning household name with a growing portfolio of instantly recognizable national and regional media brands
- Portfolio includes Print, digital, events and broadcast media.
- They are responsible for some of the UK’s most iconic media brands.
- Provide customers from SMEs to PLCs with innovative advertising solutions that increase their client’s sales.
- Their products provides their audience with an informed mix of features, entertainment, interviews, reviews, articles and competitions covering a range of subject areas.
- Customers include a range of high profile international, national and local brand names.
As part of their ongoing growth they are looking for an Marketing Insights Executive.
Your role will be pivotal in helping deliver the best results and game changing insights for their customers. You will support all of the commercial teams by analysing information to create logical sales arguments, develop brilliant presentations and create engaging content to help them drive revenue and understanding across the core categories of their business.
You will be
- A vital component of their Marketing Insights team where you will be encouraged to come up with creative and innovative ways of presenting research data.
- Assessing, managing and delivering consumer research.
- Utilise industry standard research & insight tools to provide the ammunition their commercial teams need to succeed.
- Identifying trends, leads and market opportunities to enhance their knowledge of key categories of business (Motors, Retail, Entertainments, Property etc.)
- Researching and analysing competitors and market trends.
- Liaising with all commercial teams across the group
- Support the Commercial Development team with weekly and monthly reporting of activities.
To apply for this role you will require a background in either sales or marketing
You may have
- Worked in a media agency, advertising agency or marketing department in a planning, administrative or project management role.
- Worked as a Sales Co-ordinator or Marketing Assistant and are looking to progress your career.
- Completed a course in marketing or business, be commercially aware and looking for your first step on the media career ladder.
You will be
- Smart, bold and engaging.
- Curious of mind with a determination to deliver success to the business with key information that makes a difference to their pitches.
- Have a high attention to detail,
- Analytical and be able to dig down on data and numbers.
- Excellent time management and relationship building skills.
- Tech savvy and a quick learner – you’ll need to be!
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- You will be given the rare opportunity to work for major household media organisation on a number of well know media brands in the exciting and sociable world of advertising.
- They are a company that value their staff and customers and invest in retaining them.
- You will receive full training and career opportunities associated with a major media organisation.
- Salary to £23K
- 34 days holiday
- Health cash plan
- Other benefits associated with a leading media group