Music Producer – Absolute Radio Network (6 month FTC)
6 Month FTC
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
The position requires 5 hours of work after 4pm each day (Mon – Fri) to finalise the following day’s music and a further 10 hours of work will be required across the weekend, and an additional 2.5hrs to completed at a time suitable for the business and producer. Within those time frames we are flexible as to when these hours are completed and we encourage our teams to create a working pattern that best suits their circumstances and needs.
Absolute Radio is a pioneer in digital radio and its music team have created a network of 9 digital radio stations in addition to the main Absolute Radio. We are now further expanding our music programming and as part of the music team, you will be an intrinsic part in delivering further innovation which attracts new audiences.
We encourage flexibility in approach and you’ll work closely with the Programming, Marketing and Technology teams.
You will be scheduling new additional music programming across the existing Absolute Radio Network stations and working with the Head of Music to create/produce exclusive digital content.
- Provide general music and digital support across the Absolute Radio Network
- Schedule additional music for online listeners.
- Schedule, update and maintain digital stations and music playlists.
- Provide ideas and collaborate on future music-based products and playlists.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent music knowledge across all genres and decades.
- Digital audio editing (incl. Adobe Audition).
- Preferred knowledge of radio music scheduling software e.g. GSelector (RCS)
- Preferred knowledge of radio automation systems e.g. Zetta ( RCS)
- Ability to generate, articulate and develop ideas and support wider projects
- Strong ability to develop good relationships with the Programming team.
- A real passion for the brands you’re working with.
- A willingness to be flexible in your working practices.
- A willingness to work outside of normal office hours.
- Excellent organisational and admin skills.
What we’ll offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We have created a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
If you think you’d be great at this job and would love working with us, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, you’ll need to send your CV and covering letter to Music Producer - Absolute Radio Network (6 month FTC) | Jobs and careers with Bauer Media