Due to rapid expansion, we’re looking for an experienced music scheduler to work with the Programme Director across our music brands. This role will involve scheduling daily music logs and consolidating each show before broadcast, as well as supporting our team of presenters. The ability to produce stunning segues is a must and a passion and understanding of popular music from the last 50 years is equally essential.
An understanding of social media is desirable as is the ability to generate exciting programming initiative and promotions.
We’re a friendly, but hard-working team and while you will be working remotely, you will be in regular contact with the rest of the team and would be expected to be available for regular zoom meetings and occasional overseas travel.
If you’re the person we’re looking for, please send your CV and a covering letter detailing your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate will have …
- Expert knowledge of GSelector and Zetta
- A love of music from every era and an understanding of the difference between good music and popular music
- Excellent audio production skills
- Attention to detail which is second to none
- A passion for music radio
- The desire to support our team of talented presenters
If you are interested in the role, Applications close at midnight on April 16th 2021.