Music Scheduler – Programming
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 7 countries - the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including Magic, KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
You will become part of the engaged Music and Programming team working across many of our popular National radio brands and different music genres.
The Focus of your role:
We’re looking for a music specialist for an exciting new project. The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of RCS GSelector and Zetta along with a huge passion for music of all genres.
What you’ll do:
Main part of the job:
- To support the Head of Music, to identify and schedule music for a variety of brands with diverse musical content
- To filter and schedule high quality and varied station music logs for programmes with appropriate detail to the station’s target audiences.
- Contribute to the building and maintenance of the brand playlists
Any other reasonable production or music related duties as delegated by the Head of Music.
What you’ll bring;
- Passion for music and radio
- Music scheduling experience is essential.
- Good working knowledge of GSelector music scheduling software and Zetta playout systems
- Experience in curating music roll out
- Excellent knowledge of the UK music landscape and wide ranging music knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
What we’ll offer you:
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We have created a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
If you think you’d be great at this job and would love working with us, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, please go to