Network Daytime Producer – HITS RADIO NETWORK
Hits Radio’s goal is to become a world-class market-leading radio brand. You will be responsible for the output of our national daytime shows as we develop one of the UK’s most exciting radio networks targeting 25-45 year old's across the UK. We deliver unique, creative content from the UK’s best on-air personalities and playlists. We thrive on being real, authentic and live!
You’ll be responsible for some of the Hits Radio Networks largest shows. Working with talent across our daytime shows. You’ll be studio based for half of the day helping shape dynamic and entertaining content that can cut through in our listeners’ busy lives. You’ll love the music and artists we play and know exactly what lifestyle content really connects to a 25-45 year old, especially focused on those aged 30-39. Your role will see you across the content and the technical structure of the shows including everything from building a show to delivering split content across the network. You’ll also be involved in special projects such as our huge arena tour HITS LIVE as well as working on bespoke programmes for the network.
- You’ll be working with great talent and helping them find and execute the best content on air, through brilliant planning and honest, constructive feedback
- Deliver the highest standards in creativity and quality to ensure we produce a fun and entertaining irresistible listen right across the network
- Ensure the technical standard of the broadcast is at the highest standard possible
- Deliver the execution of the Hits Radio Network’s life changing competitions, including the Cash Register
- Work with a team of technical producers and presenters to ensure the network operates effectively and in line with our brand values and broadcasting code.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A real passion for our brand, music and what entertains our mainstream 25-45 year old audience.
- You’ll bring a vision and enthusiasm that will motivate and drive our presenters and those around you to their goal of market success.
- Strong experience in working with high profile talent
- A razor sharp creative mind and extraordinary organisational skills.
- The ability to manage a busy work flow in a time-pressured environment
- Great team working skills and the ability to support others in the team as needed
- The ability to react calmly when things don’t quite go to plan to achieve the outcome you need.
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
We are PASSIONATE WITH PURPOSE, creative and commercial…
We know why we are here, and we LOVE what we do!
Our CREATIVE AMBITION and AGILITY takes us further, faster…
You can be as BIG as the space YOU want to fill.
To each other, to our audiences, to our advertisers.
At Bauer, EVERY VOICE IS HEARD...
And all ideas are welcome.
We are OPEN, FAIR and HONEST, we SAY WHAT WE THINK…
We raise it, own it, sort it.
We CARE that everyone feels VALUED and SUPPORTED…
A place where we can all do our best work.
We CELEBRATE SUCCESS and we PULL TOGETHER…
We always have each others back.
… WE are TEAM BAUER where WE MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/