New Business Development Manager
Red Apple Creative/Advertising
New Business Development Manager
We are an agency with audio at our core.
We work with brands who want to do audio properly and help other agencies who don’t have in-house specialists. We’re also Spotify’s creative partner.
We have our own inhouse studios and an amazing team of specialists who work across everything audio:
- Radio and Spotify commercials
- Fully immersive 3D audio creative
- Audio brand identity and storytelling
- Podcast production
- Audio media planning and buying
- Interactive audio experiences
We’ve gone from strength to strength in recent years, expanding both our team and our studio facility that we call home. We’re a mix of arty, geeky, techy, creative types who deliver exceptional products for our clients every single day. We’re continually pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and we always celebrate our successes along the way.
We’re really proud of what we’ve achieved so far but we’re not stopping there, as we’re now looking for a New Business Development Manager to join us.
Our Culture - Defined By Our Team
We're creative (standard). We're honest and open. A swear jar would bankrupt us all. We're all equal and we laugh at ourselves...and each other.
We're unconventional, productive and we do whatever it takes to get the job done. We like burgers (meat, veggie and vegan).
We always make time for each other and our clients. We live and breathe audio. We're people pleasers. We're all very different and we love that about our team.
We praise each other and recognise achievements. We like going to the pub.
We don't quit, we fix. We're kind and caring. We make a difference. We stick together and pick each other up when it's needed.
We like to dance. We say please and thank you. We're passionate and motivated. We always leave our clients feeling good.
The Person We Are Looking For
You have a proven track record of winning new business, increasing revenue year-on-year and making a positive difference to the company. You’re able to work on your own initiative, devising and implementing a new business strategy that yields results.
You love audio and have a background in the advertising industry, having either worked for a media or creative agency, a media owner or a platform for over three years. You’ll understand the industry landscape and how we fit into it.
You’ll be used to working with, and developing long term partnerships with direct brands and other agencies. You’re confident, outgoing, proactive and you’re comfortable presenting proposals back to our clients.
You’re ambitious, talented and keen to take your career to the next level. We can’t wait to hear from you.
- Proactively develop and implement a successful business strategy that yields substantial YOY growth.
- To talk confidently and knowledgeably about audio.
- Build long term, quality relationships with clients at all levels.
- Working with other internal stakeholders to be successful in this role.
- Clear communication at all levels.
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
- Keeping internal CRM systems up to date.
- A proven track record of successful new business development.
- A love of audio.
- +3 years experience in a similar role.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Experience of working directly in the audio industry.
- Fluency in other languages.
Salary & Benefits
- £45k - £55k plus bonus.
- Subsidised Bupa medical care
- Cycle to work scheme
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header “New Business Development Manager”
Tell us why you’d like to join us and how you’d add brilliance to our team.
Previous applicants welcome.
No agencies please, we already work with partners.