markettiers, the UK’s leading broadcast communications consultancy, is recruiting for a stand-out Newsroom Producer to join our talented team.
Enabling brands to tell their stories through the power of broadcast. We create broadcast focused campaigns that generate local, regional, national and international coverage on traditional and modern channels such as TV, radio, live streaming and podcasting.
As a Newsroom Producer, you will work within the Newsroom team to secure broadcast coverage opportunities on behalf of our clients. You will be capable and confident liaising with journalists, producers, editors and clients with a flair for pitching news and lifestyle stories to feature across the UK and worldwide news agenda.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Your primary focus will be liaising with producers across the networks for interview opportunities.
- Growing our and your media relationships.
- A detailed knowledge of the daily news agenda to feed newsworthy ideas into brainstorming sessions.
- Write broadcast advisories and bespoke emails that will appeal to media.
- Be a ‘go-to’ within the business for crafting angles & stories for media.
- Be confident in communicating both internally and with external clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years’ experience in broadcast media, preferably as a producer.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Creative ideas in developing story narratives.
- Excellent writing skills for crafting advisories.
- Strong news judgement and an understanding of what media need to help craft a story.
- Organisation skills and attention to detail.
- The opportunity to work on a wide variety of leading brands and organisations
- Competitive salary plus bonus opportunities
- Hybrid working model within a rewarding work ‘environment’ & flexibility
If you’re a fun, dynamic person, with a passion for news, media, podcasts, journalism and PR, markettiers is the place for you.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV.