Part Time Operations Manager
The Part Time Operations Manager will play a key role within Westside Radio. Supporting the Managing Director you will be responsible for overseeing the programming team, implementing station policies, innovating new ideas and assisting with all other operations.
Westside Radio broadcasts on FM across Greater West London, playing the best in Hip Hop, UK Rap, RnB and Grime with a focus on youth based local programming.
We are seeking a talented and driven individual with at least 2 years experience in broadcasting within a senior role. You will be required to:
- Build relationships with presenters, producers, volunteers, contributors
- Provide mentoring and help develop new and existing talent
- Devise and implement new content for broadcast and social media
- Assist in creating sales and marketing strategies
- Help to innovate and evolve the station brand in the long term
The ideal candidate will be passionate, hard working and capable of the following:
- Understanding the music genres and youth lifestyles covered by Westside Radio
- Be well organised with an ability to handle many tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail
- Social skills with ability to deal with different people in a professional manner
- Technically gifted with ability to learn quickly (preferably familiar with Myriad Playout System)
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Type: Part-time, Permanent