PPC Account Manager
We are looking for a talented full-time campaign manager to work alongside our marketing teams across our Radio.co, Podcast.co, and MatchMaker.fm brands. Split across our Manchester city centre office and working remotely from home, the role will focus on planning and executing marketing campaigns to drive sales. The ideal candidate’s day-to-day will involve managing paid ads and creating campaign funnels. To be successful, candidates will need to be experienced self-starters comfortable working autonomously.
- Create and manage paid ad campaigns across search and social.
- Generate regular paid and organic performance reports.
- Research and target new and relevant audiences.
- Identify well performing organic content to run paid campaigns.
- Coordinate with our content/marketing teams to lead and generate new campaign ideas, plus build and optimise CRM campaign funnels related to your campaigns.
- Run A/B tests on new and existing content.
- Collaborate across departments to feedback into campaigns/socials.
- Have a growth focussed mindset, regularly generating new ideas to increase site traffic and social channel engagement.
- Experiment with new ad platforms and report on performance.
- Strong ad management background (Google Ads & Facebook Ads).
- Proficient with Google Analytics (GA4) and Google Tag Manager.
- Solid understanding of SEO principles and best practices.
- CRM and social platform management knowledge.
- Technical background/mindset with an eye for detail.
- Keep updated with industry-standard techniques and best practices.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Outbound sales experience.
- Good organisation and time management.
- Background/interest in radio or podcasting.
- Passionate about technology and a desire to help others.
- Previous experience presenting to camera.
- Basic HTML/CSS and web publishing experience.
Throughout COVID-19 we are running a hybrid remote model, with our regular office located in the Northern Quarter, Manchester. We're committed to supporting anyone that joins us mid-pandemic in a way that enables you to onboard smoothly and feel part of the team. In addition, we offer:
- Competitive salary (£25-30k, dependent on experience).
- Flexitime and remote-friendly.
- Relaxed environment, close-knit team, and flat management hierarchy.
- Learning budget to help personal/career development.
- Friendly, social culture with regular activities and company meals out.
- 29 days total annual leave (including public holidays and your birthday).
- Perkbox subscription with monthly freebies, discounts, and convenient access to physical and mental healthcare.
- Ride to work cycle scheme.
To apply, share your LinkedIn profile or CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.