Producer – BBC 1Xtra / TBI Media
TBI Media is one of the UK’s leading radio and audio production companies. Alongside our outdistancing Events and TV divisions the Audio team continue to make exceptional, award-winning programmes. We produce content for broadcasters across the BBC and commercial radio, as well as podcasts and series for multiple brands and channels and are famous for the quality and creative ambition of our work
Producer – BBC 1Xtra, on the award-winning Snoochie Shy Show
(4 days per week - FTC)
An incredible opportunity to work on a ground-breaking programme. You’ll help lead the production team and direct the live programme. You’ll need to constantly feed the show with new ideas and bring energy and passion to the content. Significant live studio experience is a requirement for this role.
- Demonstrable experience of creating amazing audio content.
- Live studio experience at producer level
- A passion for the music featured in this programme.
- Great ideas. This programme thrives on them.
- Attention to detail, and knowledge of editorial guidelines
- Experience of running a small team (preferred)
- Social and video skills (preferred)
- 2+ years of producer-level experience (preferred).
In addition to the above we are also (ideally) looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude
- A natural ability to stay calm under pressure.
- A love of audio
- Strong talent management skills.
- Ideas. Lots of them.
- Already developed skills in editing using BBC VCS, and ideally proficient in Reaper
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A good-level of technical skill and experience – both in audio recording, studio operation and IT.
- An interest in the world outside your specialist area – whether it’s arts, current affairs, pop culture or politics.
- Great contacts and the ability to network with commissioners and talent (and agents)
- An understanding of the importance of health and safety practices
- An awareness of the Ofcom Broadcasting Code & BBC Editorial Guidelines.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to work at TBI Media, please send your CV along with a covering letter that outlines why you’re the best person for the role (max 250 words) to email@example.com
PLEASE ENSURE YOU INCLUDE THE ROLE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL.
Applications will close at midday on Friday 6th May, we may contact applicants of interest before applications close.
FULL job descriptions available on request. For more information about TBI Media visit our website: tbimedia.co.uk