Producer – Branded Content
We make Branded Content for all of Bauer’s National Brands based at One Golden Square. We’re proud to be a small, creative and flexible team – coming up with ideas for clients, scripting, recording and producing high-quality audio, and acting as the core of all of Bauer’s commercial programming and activities.
Scripting, recording and producing amazing branded content on Bauer’s National Radio stations – with a focus on Absolute Radio, Magic, Scala Radio and Jazz FM. You’ll be liaising with programme teams, project managers, salespeople and clients and making a high-quality product that fits our brands and which listeners enjoy. You’ll also assist with the production of daily live on-air competitions.
You’ll make sponsor credits, show trails, competition promotions and other audio. From the script to the broadcast, you’ll be a key link in the whole chain, and work with lots of different people in the Bauer team to make it happen.
- Working with the programming and sales team to come up with original and effective ideas for sponsorship and promotions
- Taking briefs from the project management team, and turning them into scripts which capture the message in our radio brands’ tone of voice
- Working with the project management team to ensure that the scripts reflect the needs of the client, and that the legal, brand image and scheduling requirements are all ticked off.
- Directing voiceovers to record scripts as required
- Producing the final audio using ProTools as guided by the imaging team
- Record and produce phone calls and competition rounds on a regular basis.
- You need to be a creative thinker, and well organised to stay on top of lots of moving parts.
- You need to be able to get your thoughts down on paper and turn them into scripts that speak directly to the radio listener.
- You’ll have experience of using ProTools.
- You’ll have a passion for music and entertainment content that reflects the passions of our audience.
- Knowledge of Zetta is a bonus, but confidence with IT is important.
- You’ll work well with different teams and appreciate their different priorities.
- You’ll need to show a good understanding and experience with radio’s unique skills