Producer Branded Content – KISS
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 7 countries - the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
We make Branded Content for all of Bauer’s National Brands based at One Golden Square. We’re proud to be a small, creative and flexible team – coming up with ideas for clients, scripting, recording and producing high-quality audio, and acting as the core of all of Bauer’s commercial programming and activities.
Focus of your Role
Scripting, recording and producing amazing branded content on Bauer’s National Radio stations – with a focus on KISS. You’ll be liaising with programme teams, project managers, salespeople and clients and making a high-quality product that fits our brands and which listeners enjoy.
What you’ll do
You’ll make sponsor credits, show trails, competition promotions and other audio. From the script to the broadcast, you’ll be a key link in the whole chain, and work with lots of different people in the Bauer team to make it happen.
• Working with the programming and sales team to come up with original and effective ideas for sponsorship and promotions.
• Taking briefs from the project management team, and turning them into scripts which capture the message in a KISS tone of voice.
• Working with the project management team to ensure that the scripts reflect the needs of the client, and that the legal, brand image and scheduling requirements are all ticked off.
• Directing voiceovers to record scripts as required.
• Producing the final audio using ProTools as guided by the imaging team.
What you’ll bring
• You need to be a creative thinker, and well organised to stay on top of lots of moving parts.
• You need to be able to get your thoughts down on paper and turn them into scripts that speak directly to the KISS listener.
• You’ll have experience of using ProTools and speak the audio language of KISS.
• You’ll have a passion for youth and young-at-heart music and entertainment content in the KISS world.
• Knowledge of Zetta is a bonus, but confidence with IT is important.
• You’ll work well with different teams and appreciate their different priorities.
• You’ll need to show a good understanding and experience with radio’s unique skills.
What we’ll offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We have created a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
If you think you’d be great at this job and would love working with us, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, you’ll need to send us a note outlining why you think you’re right for the job, and include examples of scripts and produced audio that you think reflect your skills and understanding of KISS.