Producers, Music Radio (Freelance) – Expert-level: Rap, Hip Hop
Opportunities in development projects and for fixed-term freelance
Top level experience essential
TBI Media, one of the world’s most renowned independent audio & events production companies, with over 160 awards gathered for its ambitious and ground-breaking programme initiatives, is looking for music radio producers with expert insights and experience in Rap, Hip Hop, Grime & Drill, for the development and execution of high-profile audio projects in this area.
Those considered will need:
- At least 3 years’ experience leading the production of high-profile music radio programmes for globally renowned broadcasters or digital platforms, including in this both creative excellence and the ability to set and manage robust process.
- A deeply passionate and expert understanding of US, UK and global Rap and Hip-Hop music and the culture that surrounds it.
- A personal network of contacts within the global Rap & Hip Hop scene, at artist, management and label level.
- The ability to conceive of and deliver radio as a multi-platform, always-on offering with an ingenious, innovative and market-defining approach to incorporating video, social media and on-demand / podcast audio within that.
- Leadership skills including vision, intelligence, empathy and the ability to articulate plans in an inspirational way to both senior management and the studio team.
We are meeting producers to discuss a specific development project now so please act quickly in approaching us. In addition to this we are building a contacts list for further forthcoming opportunities.
Please send an email titled ‘Producer, Rap’ including your CV with a clear list of your credits, and a short cover letter telling us more about your skills and passions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about TBI here: https://tbimedia.co.uk