Somethin’ Else creates award-winning radio, podcast, TV, social and online content for an extensive and growing range of brands and broadcasters including the BBC, The BRIT Awards, Audible, Amazon, Sky Arts and Red Bull.
We are looking for an experienced Audio Production Coordinator for our busy Production Management dept, working for our Podcasting department and reporting to the Chief Production Officer.
- Helping Editorial teams stick to budgets and schedules
- Booking crew, kit, travel and accommodation, cabs and couriers
- Writing Call Sheets and Risk Assessments
- Petty cash management; ensuring accurate and precise float returns
- Post-Production Paperwork inc. contributor release forms & music reporting.
- Booking and scheduling in-house kit and facilities
- Helping arrange remote records & equipment
- Archive, Stills & Music Clearances when necessary
- Must have at least 2 years experience at Audio Production Coordinator level (essential)
- Must have a passion for Podcasting and the energy and drive to see projects through to delivery (essential)
- Excellent communication skills, including written (essential)
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail (essential)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise competing workloads (essential)
- Thorough knowledge of Excel (essential)
- An understanding of commercial business and budgeting (desirable)
- Knowledge of PMI (desirable)
- Experience with post production paperwork (desirable)
If you are interested in the role, please apply here by uploading your CV explaining why you want to work for Somethin’ Else in this particular role. Applications close at midnight on 20th April 2021.
Somethin’ Else is committed to equal employment opportunities and to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of society and are open to discussing flexible or part-time working arrangements.
We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates, people with disabilities and women, as they are under-represented in the business. If you have a disability or a need that we can accommodate in our hiring process, please let us know.