Programme Manager, Absolute Radio Country
Absolute Radio is where Real Music Matters. The successful candidate will be joining a family which creates entertaining and engaging content for almost five million people across 10 stations. We’re ambitious and forward-thinking, we put our audience first and we want to be the best we can be, with innovation core to what we do.
The Programme Manager for Absolute Radio Country will be heavily involved in the station’s day to day running. Working with Absolute Radio’s Content Director you’ll also help to shape the vision of the station. Working with the music team, presenters and social media team, you’ll be involved in evolving the station’s tone of voice both on-air, through events and across all digital platforms.
- Music scheduling
- Programme Production
- Liaison with record labels, artist management and industry bodies
- Talent coaching and development
- Collaboration with digital teams to generate and amplify engaging and innovative content
- A passion for Country Music
- Strong music scheduling skills
- An ability to work individually and within a team to create PR’able ideas
- Experience in programme creation and excellent editing skills
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and in a pressured environment
- Project management skills
- Experience and confidence in working with on-air talent and developing their skills
CLOSING DATE: THURSDAY 13TH MAY