The Project Coordinator will coordinate and facilitate all major projects in Europe and the Middle East. The Project Coordinator will work together with the GMs of each office, the Support Manager, and the VP Europe & Middle East to ensure the success of each project, from the start till finish. The candidate is a person who is well organized, suitably experienced in large scale project implementations and has a strong understanding of the RCS software suite.
- Making sure the proposed setup, project requirements, scope, and objectives are properly documented.
- Ensuring there is documentation and acceptance of needed development.
- Confirming the sign off of the project by the relevant Product Managers and Support Managers.
- Documenting project milestones.
- Creating Gantt charts
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans and project schedules.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Identifying dependencies and bottlenecks.
- Keeping track of the project's BTs and Support Issues.
- Assisting with Level 2 escalations.
- Organizing meetings.
- Keeping meeting minutes. (Documenting and following up on necessary actions and decisions from meetings.)
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to use and create project management tools and documentation.
- Strong ability to communicate efficiently in English.
- First-rate understanding of RCS products.
- Deep understanding of workflows within radio stations.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org