Radio Imaging Specialist
ON THE SLY specialises in audio branding and music imaging. Our work is heard by millions around the globe on some of the world’s most iconic brands such as BBC national radio, Virgin Radio, iHeartMedia Los Angeles, Nova Australia, to soundtracks for the London NYE fireworks, the launch of Paramount+, to trailers, audio commercials, music for television and events, and our work with chart-topping artists.
On The Sly is looking for a radio imaging specialist
Monday you’re crafting the sound of 104.3 myFM Los Angeles.
Tuesday it’s new gear for Chris Evans or Graham Norton on Virgin Radio UK.
Wednesday it’s attitude IDs for ALT 98.7 L.A.
Thursday it’s producing sings for the Nova Network in Australia.
Friday it’s the soundtrack for a new drone show to launch Paramount +.
At the forefront of audio branding, there’s no such thing as a dull day!
We’re looking for what’s next in radio imaging. Let your work change the game on some of the world’s most exciting and diverse audio playgrounds.
Help us create what’s next in Los Angeles, Seattle, Miami, Dubai, UK, Canada, South Africa and beyond.
Collaborate with our team of composers, sound designers, creatives, producers and audio branding specialists to be instrumental in driving forward the sound of what we do. We want to give you the platform to innovate and create together with likeminded audio misfits.
You’ll never get bored. While radio imaging will be a core part of the job, it's so much more than that as you’ll get to work on many exciting assignments like high profile events, audio post mixes, audio trailers and assorted branding projects. Time to stretch your audio legs!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You’ll have worked for multiple years producing audio branding at a high level
- You can re-brand radio stations from concept creation through to delivery
- You’ll have a sh*t hot demo
- You’ll be an experienced Pro Tools user
- You’ll have a keen ear for popular music and new music trends
- You’ll be a self-motivator with a strong work ethic
- You’ll be able to hit deadlines
- You’ll take constructive criticism in your stride
- You’ll be able to juggle multiple priorities and manage your time effectively
- You’ll have a great appreciation of what makes exciting radio branding
- You’ll know what the best radio stations are doing sonically and why it works
- You don’t need to have music production or audio post experience, but if you do then that’s a bonus
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- You’ll produce world class radio imaging for major brands
- You’ll innovate and create great ideas for audio branding
- You’ll take the lead in creating ID packages for clients
- You’ll collaborate with the team to find solutions to branding and creative challenges
- You’ll work on a wide range of exciting projects across the company, playing to your strengths
- You’ll get to inspire others as well as learning yourself
- You’ll have the flexibility of either working remotely or at one of our sites in London’s Soho, Manchester or on the South Coast
Check out what we do: https://onthesly.com/joinus
If you like the sound of what you see, we’d love to chat. Please send your CV, an audio demo and a note as to why you think you’d be just who we need to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 26th August 2021