Regional Head of Creative – South
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Reporting to Head of Creative Production – Wigan Sales
Our team of creative superheroes are a highly skilled bunch of creative writers and producers who simply love what they do!
The focus of the role
Leading the regional creative team across the South your focus will be to coach and develop our highly skilled creative writers alongside leading by example through your ability to write and present stand out audio commercials. Through your leadership and skill set you will be able to grow creative revenues across the South whilst working within the regulatory guidelines. We are looking for a person who is driven and strives to achieve and exceed all targets that are set.
- Demonstrate natural leadership skills to coach, develop and manage the creative team
- Prove an understanding of both Radiocentre clearance procedures and ASA advertising regulations with a great eye for detail.
- Take and interpret client briefs and work collaboratively to create and write stunning audio commercials and presentations which deliver results for clients.
- Work with the teams across the South to identify key creative accounts we should target to grow our share of revenue.
- Deliver and exceed revenue targets.
The Regional Head of Creative will have excellent written skills and be able to write and direct scripts to an outstanding standard.
Be Innovative, with a thirst for learning and developing new skills the successful candidate will have a keen interest and knowledge of the latest advertising and marketing campaigns in the local and national marketplace.
Organisation, multitasking, and prioritising skills are imperative and can strictly adhere to timelines and anticipate any potential hurdles and competently manage priorities.
The individual should thrive in a team environment, both within their region as well as the wider business, but also be competent at working autonomously.
The person must have
- A good eye for detail and will follow direction and guidelines.
- Must be able to produce creative and original ideas
- Hands on People management, demonstrable skills in managing the workload of a team, including workload management, brief distribution, 121s and PDRs
- Excellent self-motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with confident presentation skills and experience of doing so in front of clients.
- Commercial awareness
- Great teamwork philosophy
- Administrative & organisational skills
- Proficient with IT and Microsoft Office