Regional Sales Manager (Leading Media and Entertainment Group)
A rarely available opportunity for a driven Regional Sales Manager to work for one of the world’s leading media and entertainment groups
Based anywhere in Scotland
Our client in an established UK media group at the forefront of their media sectors.
They provide their clients with a range of innovative and ground-breaking media platforms designed to place their customers brands and media messages at the front of their audiences mind. Their media is uniquely placed in the market with many of the UK’s biggest media brands, household names and one of the UK’s largest media networks.
They are now looking for a Regional Sales Manger to lead a team of Account Managers selling their full product portfolio to new and existing customers, across the private and public sector markets.
You will be responsible for managing the commercial sales team which includes experienced Account Managers (Sales Executives) who are genuinely at the top of their game.
The role involves
- Delivering inspirational sales management.
- Leading, managing, coaching, training and developing the team.
- Utilising each opportunity to engage against the individuals’ team members personal development plan.
- Monitor, identify and address team and individual performance.
- Observation of sales call sessions, running sales meetings and regular performance reviews.
- Maximising revenue and growth of the business to meet and exceed the company targets and objectives.
- Work with your Regional Managing Director to deliver regional sales and marketing strategy.
- Deliver the best commercial terms for the business and in turn the best outcomes for your partners.
- Development of all local revenue streams.
- Achieve local revenue targets and report, analyse and forecast revenue.
- Identification of new revenue opportunities and develop the overall sales strategy.
We are looking for an inspirational and natural leader with a demonstrable track record of successfully delivering sales success to a team. You will have experience of managing sales teams and the ability to demonstrate providing innovative media solutions.
You will have
- A proven track record in sales management.
- You will require a strong Media Sales background from any sector (i.e outdoor, online, radio, newspaper, magazine, directories, digital etc).
- You will have an in-depth understanding and a passion for the advertising ecosystem.
- A good understanding of and key contacts across the business and media landscape in Scotland.
- Previous experience in dealing with team performance and development.
- An ability to lead and inspire sales teams.
- Excellent influencing, communication, motivation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate you have successfully delivered sales success to a business.
- An eye for customer service.
- You will be passionate about advertising and media technologies and capable of developing relationships with advertisers through regular sales presentations.
- You will have a good understanding of media buying and campaign planning.
- Naturally creative and full of ideas you will also be able to demonstrate a track record in developing new ideas and winning new business.
In return you will be given a rarely available Sales Management opportunity to work for a media organisation on one of the UKs leading quality media portfolios. You will be given initial induction training, development and future career opportunities associated with a major media organisation.