Sales Operations Executive
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that we continue to uphold a reputation in the market for delivering unrivalled customer service through the efficient turnaround of briefs whilst using insight and knowledge to provide the best solutions.
The Sales Operations Executive will report into the Head of Sales Operations, working alongside the Account Managers and will be responsible for managing all creation hub briefs including airtime and creative.
- Planning, booking and on-going administration of all campaigns – ensuring they adhere to all parameters and are sold in line with inventory targets.
- Prioritising and managing workloads to maintain a high level of accurate administration across all clients.
- Assisting your Account Managers and Head of Sales, with all commercial requests.
- Maximising client expenditure by questioning all briefs and providing creative and insightful responses in line with their campaign objectives, supported by insight and research.
- Driving key focus areas and sales initiatives across the radio team in order to achieve and exceed set targets.
- Delivering exceptional customer service through the efficient and accurate turnaround of plans and proposals.
- Providing clients with competitor reports, programming updates, RAJAR figures and all other ad-hoc requests.
- Assisting your Account Manager and Head of Sales with producing and presenting a Post Campaign Analysis for applicable clients.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a good telephone manner.
- A positive attitude, showing enthusiasm about media sales and Bauer brands.
- Effective time management skills, with great attention to detail.
- A true team-player, but with the ability to be bold and work using own initiative.
- Conscientious – punctual, willing to work hard and go beyond the call of duty with a can-do attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable to the constant changes in media.
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn and self-improve.
- A "can do" approach to work with an overriding desire to support the commercial function.
- Naturally curious, enthusiastic, and keen to develop within a large company.
- Personable and able to connect with different internal departments as well as clients.
- Good numeracy.
- Basic Excel and PowerPoint skills.