Senior Broadcast Producer
Fix Radio, the home of entertainment, music and information for UK tradespeople is searching for an experienced senior broadcast producer.
The Senior Broadcast Producer is responsible for driving listenership, audience engagement and interaction around our trade orientated afternoon show. S/he will work closely with the Head of Content, show host and assistant producer to develop, manage and execute an engaging and authentic content agenda that will make our content de-facto daily listening for tradespeople.
As well as, being responsible for all content and broadcast production around the show, the Senior Broadcast Producer will be own and manage the day-to-day, working relationship with the show talent.
Ultimately, the Senior Broadcast Producer must identify the story ideas, interviewees, competitions, and regular show features that will build a loyal audience base and position Fix Radio as the leading source of music, entertainment and information for the UK’s 3 million tradespeople.
- Ownership and responsibility for show engagement & interaction targets
- Ownership, development, management and execution of show plan including:
- Where required book guests
- Where required write intros and questions for show guests
- Work alongside HoC to develop content strategy
- Creating original, engaging content ideas
- Day-to-day management of talent expectations
- Protecting Fix Radio with accurate and timely Ofcom advice/guidance
- Ensure production (sound, editing) quality is of the highest standard
- Clip content from shows to be used on social media and played through our websites
- Produce daily podcasts
- Work with HoC to develop to long term content strategy
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent editing and production skills
- Excellent knowledge of social media strategy
- Excellent understanding of our target audience
- Working knowledge of the construction sector
- Excellent creative trackrecord
- Strong understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, and YouTube)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity Microsoft Office/Google Docs office suite
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent understanding of Ofcom regulation
- Hard working
- Problem solver