The Creative team conceive and produce multi-channel advertising campaigns and creative content solutions for our commercial clients.
Our work lives on platforms like Radio, TV, Social, Web, Print and Outdoor – and we operate as an integrated in-house creative agency called Bauer Create, collaborating with our Digital and Branded Content teams in Scotland and the North of England.
We deal with a large roster of clients from across Scotland & The North, and work alongside the regional commercial team from brief-take, to pitch and execution.
As Senior Creative, your role will be to deliver strategic, imaginative, and effective creative campaigns for our clients and their brands across multiple channels including Radio, TV, Outdoor, Print, Web & Social. Your core discipline will be copywriting, but BIG conceptual thinking and the ability to map out a creative strategy across channels is vital for this role.
As a senior member of the Create team, you’ll work closely with other Creatives, Writers, Producers and Designers to create brilliant work and effective advertising.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Forming creative advertising strategies and conceptual thinking for Bauer clients.
- Copywriting for Radio, TV, Print/OOH, Web & Social marketing comms.
- Pitching your client work (internally & externally) & overseeing the delivery of the work through production.
- Pricing & Quotation of projects (working with the Regional HoC)
Our ideal candidate is an imaginative, motivated, experienced Creative/Copywriter with lots of experience in advertising. You’ll have a strong portfolio of client work, and you’ll be a great colleague and ally to the Creative team. Most of all, you’ll bring a burning desire to do great work and move us forward as an agency.
The ability to work efficiently and collaboratively in a time-pressured environment is at the heart of everything you’ll do in this role, so it’s essential you also bring:
- The ability to develop great working relationships with other Creatives in the team (copywriters, designers, musicians etc)
- The ability to manage a busy workload and sometimes numerous project deadlines.
- Experience working directly with commercial clients and strong pitch skills.
- Experience writing advertising for radio.
- The unexpected. You’ll surprise clients, and sometimes scare them (...in a good way ). But you’ll find the solution to their problem in a way that delights them.
- Creative agency experience.
- Experience writing for film/TV/video content.
- Basic audio editing skills.
- Basic storyboarding skills.
- Fundamental understanding of marketing & brand strategy