Senior Executive Producer: Breakfast and Talent Development, Hits Radio
Hits Radio’s goal is to become a world-class market-leading radio brand. You will be responsible for helping build and lead a team of on-air and off-air talent as we develop one of the UK’s most exciting radio networks targeting 25-45 year olds across the UK. We deliver unique, creative content from the UK’s best on-air personalities and playlists.
We’re looking for a new senior member of the team to lead our national breakfast show, Hits Radio Breakfast with Fleur East. You’ll lead a team of talented presenters and producers to deliver compelling, entertaining content every day. Whilst leading the team to delivering iconic moments that make the radio show and brand famous. You’ll also be instrumental in finding and developing new talent for the wider station and network.
Hits Radio breakfast is one of Bauer’s flagship breakfast shows. As the Senior Executive Producer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering a strategy to make Hits Radio Breakfast famous amongst 25-45 year olds
- Delivering the highest standards in creativity and quality to ensure we produce a fun and highly entertaining irresistible listen every morning.
- Leading, motivating and developing a team of talented on air and off-air professionals
- You’ll be responsible for finding new talent and developing future stars for the Hits Radio Network
What you will bring:
- A real passion for our brand, music and what entertains our mainstream 25-45 year old audience.
- You’ll bring a vision and enthusiasm that will motivate and drive our team to their goal of market success.
- Strong experience in working with high profile talent and guests.
- A razor sharp creative mind and extraordinary organisational skills.
- The ability to manage a busy work flow in a time-pressured environment
- Great team working skills and the ability to support others in the team as needed
What we'll offer you:
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
How to apply:
To apply, you’ll need to send us your CV, covering letter and an example of one of your greatest achievements as a producer in radio. Please send to Paul.Gerrard@bauermedia.co.uk