Senior Marketing Manager – Absolute Radio & Jazz FM
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Senior Marketing Manager to join the Absolute Radio and Jazz FM teams. The overall aim of the role is to devise and implement key marketing campaigns and strategies for the Absolute Radio network and Jazz FM. Working with the Head of Marketing you’ll deliver multi-layered campaigns and marketing communications to drive reach. The role will have a focus on Absolute Radio.
- Plan and deliver multi layered marketing campaigns for the Absolute Radio network and Jazz FM
- Maintain brand partnerships for Absolute Radio and Jazz FM
- Aiding in delivery of live brand events, including sessions for Absolute Radio
- Lead digital marketing planning and delivery
- Deliver internal cross promotion campaigns and podcast launches
- Work with the PR team to maximize opportunities
- Act as a brand guardian, ensuring the brands are communicated in line with brand guidelines
- Manage visual identity for the brands, and marketing content creation including briefing of artwork/ video and managing photoshoots
- Produce end of campaign reports for all key marketing activity
- Budget and invoice management
- Co-line manage Marketing Assistant
- Deputise for the Head of Marketing
- Be available on an ad-hoc basis to work on projects, initiatives, events outside of normal working hours and potentially across other Bauer Radio brands
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven marketing experience – ideally within a similar industry such as broadcast or media
- You’ll have experience in planning and delivering successful multi-layered marketing campaigns, including paid digital and paid social
- Excellent creative, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- A real passion for the brands and what we do
- Outstanding project management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Teams (or similar), and photoshop
- Can-do attitude and a team player
- Experience in working with critical stakeholders
Apply for the role here: https://jobsearch.bauermedia.co.uk/jobs/job/Senior-Marketing-Manager-Absolute-Radio-Jazz-FM/917
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounted high street vouchers
- Internal Bauer Academy – Wide range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development ((4) Bauer Media Group - Academy: Posts | LinkedIn)
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
- Discounted subscriptions on Bauer publications (50%)
- Thrive initiatives – Wellbeing at Bauer
- Opportunities to contribute to our Belonging@Bauer and Sustainability initiatives
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
We are PASSIONATE WITH PURPOSE, creative and commercial…
We know why we are here, and we LOVE what we do!
Our CREATIVE AMBITION and AGILITY takes us further, faster…
You can be as BIG as the space YOU want to fill.
To each other, to our audiences, to our advertisers.
At Bauer, EVERY VOICE IS HEARD...
And all ideas are welcome.
We are OPEN, FAIR and HONEST, we SAY WHAT WE THINK…
We raise it, own it, sort it.
We CARE that everyone feels VALUED and SUPPORTED…
A place where we can all do our best work.
We CELEBRATE SUCCESS and we PULL TOGETHER…
We always have each others back.
… WE are TEAM BAUER where WE MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/