SALARY: TBC depending on experience
RESPONSIBLE TO: Chief Executive/Programme Director
YOUR TEAM: Digital Editor/ Solutions Support
HOURS: As per your offer letter.
You are responsible for overseeing, driving and developing the Solutions Department:
- You will manage a team that includes a full-time digital editor & part-time support staff.
- Execution of General show competitions from start to finish e.g weeklong, weekend, one-off. This includes mechanics, scheduling inventory and managing prizes.
- Major Station promotions
- The Digital editor will be in charge of the Company’s digital strategy and will report to you.
- Beat Fleet activity – recruitment, training, booking and managing the seasonal team.
- Outside Broadcasts – liaising with technical and sales on booking of same. You will also analyze and see how these can be done better. Seek out opportunities for new Outside Broadcasts.
- Sponsorship and promotions of nontraditional revenue events: e.g Beat 102-103 annual Wedding Expo & other NTR events.
- Lead the Solutions team to be the best it can be for Beat.
- Develop creative solutions that stand out from the crowd from initial idea right through to execution either on air, online or on the street.
- Manage sponsorships – update spreadsheet, alert team to availability and devise new opportunities for sponsorship.
- Foster the creative team, ensuring ideas consistently flow for creative content.
- Manage all aspects of Promotional activity including budgeting of the activity.
- On each station promotion, you will be the link between all departments.
- Each major station promotion will be led by you
- Quarterly Planning of yearlong promotional activity.
- Stock Take – Source and update promotions material for the Beat brand.
- Monitor and report on engagement metrics, continually showing the business value of creating engaging content.
- Prepare all proposals and implement the agreed brief regarding prizes and recorded proof of transmission.
- Attend sales meetings to update on solutions.
- Always maintain excellent product knowledge & JNLR knowledge.
- Liaise with Programme Director and Head of Station Sound to agree on-air concepts and ensure presenters are fully briefed.
- Ensure prizes are distributed in a timely fashion.
- Involvement in client events when appropriate.
- Represent Beat 102 103 as required.
- Strive to generate revenue from the solutions department to achieve set targets.
- Identify opportunities to grow year-on-year revenue & customer base. You will liaise closely with the digital editor to help grow revenue-generating digital content.
- Monitor performance against gains and losses.
- Utilize all research data to support the case for radio.
- Monitor competitive activity on other stations worldwide and across other media.
- Support other members of the Team as and when required.
- Adhere to the Company’s strict Credit Control policies rigorously.
- Maintaining full and up-to-date contact details for all contacts.
You are expected to exceed client’s expectations when it comes to customer service, specifically in the following areas:
- Engage with all relevant personnel to ensure Beat 102-103 over-delivers when it comes to commercial content.
- Face-to-face contact with all key influencers where appropriate.
- Prompt return of customer phone calls and e-mails.
- Thinking outside the box is a must.
- Delivery of all requested information ahead of or at least on time.
- Follow-up contact after all promotional activity.
All documentation and administration maintained to allow other team members to adopt or access where required.
Email your application to: email@example.com