We are Wireless: We create great audio and digital products. Our live radio and podcasts, along with our web and social pages, play a massive part in our listeners lives. We engage, we inform and we entertain with our market leading products. In Ireland we own or represent stations in all main urban centres, and we create award winning solutions for our commercial partners. We are also part of the wider Wireless group with radio stations like Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, Times Radio and talkRADIO which are redefining speech broadcasting on digital audio platforms, connected TV and beyond.
The Team: Live95 is the Market Leading Radio Station in Limerick City and County with over 100,000 people tuning in each week.We provide broad format Music and Entertainment, Local News and Talk to our audience. Live95 also has a strong online following on live95.ie and across our social platforms.
Your Role: Reporting to the Local Sales & Marketing Manager, the main focus of the role is to act as a link between the Commercial and Content teams (Programming and digital) to implement and help create exciting solutions for clients and our audience.
Day to day you will: Liaise with the Commercial and Content Teams to:
- Deliver campaigns from brief to idea generation to presentation and implementation.
- Be responsible for managing the Sponsorship & Promotions Product Book and Calendars
- Create Presenter and Digital Implementation Briefs in conjunction with the Commercial Teams.
- Compile Post Campaign Analysis for all Promotional Activity
- Manage prizewinners and prize fulfilment for promotional activities.
- Liaise with/Coordinate the Live95 Promotions Team – “The Shadows”
- Present quarterly JNLR data to Station Director and Content Controller.
- Website Administration for Commercial led features e.g. The Jobline
- Provide cover for other Admin functions within Live95.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Good organisation and time-management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint and Google’s G-Suite
- Good People Skills and a positive attitude
- An understanding of radio and media is desirable but not necessary.
- Open to change and new opportunities
Life at News
At News UK some of us work flexibly, in many different ways. We encourage you to talk to us about the flexibility you need. We can’t promise to offer exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
We champion diversity and inclusion, we strive to maximise and encourage every individual’s potential and ensure everyone feels valued. We support this through our Diversity Board, D&I strategy & training, creating more diverse content and our intern and apprenticeship programmes. We also have 8 employee-led networks; Cultural Diversity, News is Out, GenZ, Sustainability Champions, News for Parents, Women in Tech, News UK Christian Fellowship and we are awaiting the launch of our Women’s Steering Group.
In addition we also offer:
- 25 days holiday per year;
- Maternity leave up to 18 weeks full basic salary & paternity leave up to 2 weeks;
- Wide range of training available, plus full LinkedIn Learning access.
We want to ensure that everyone we meet has the opportunity to perform to their best when interviewing, so feel free to let us know, at any stage, whether you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, and we will do our best to accommodate.