Sponsorship & Promotions Coordinator
We are Wireless, a leading UK and Irish media company, which is wholly owned by News UK and Ireland Limited. Our radio stations include talkSPORT, the world's biggest sports radio station and global audio partner of the Premier League, alongside popular national digital stations talkSPORT 2, talkRADIO and Virgin Radio.
This is an exciting time to be joining Wireless, with more and more exclusive sport coverage across the talkSPORT network, Chris Evans' return to Virgin and stars like Eamonn Holmes and Matthew Wright presenting on talkRADIO.
- To liaise between the local and national Sales Teams and Programming/Digital Teams for Sponsorship and Promotions on Live95 and live95.ie
- To create eye-catching Sponsorship & Promotions Presentations in conjunction with the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Be responsible for managing the Sponsorship & Promotions calendars
- To create on-air Presenter briefs for Sponsorship & Promotions in conjunction with the relevant Sales Executive.
- To compile Post Campaign Analysis for all Promotional Activity
- To liaise with/Coordinate with the Live95 Promotions Team – “The Shadows”
- To lead the weekly Promotions Meeting.
- To liaise with the Local Sales Executives and Production Department on missing advert copy.
- To generate revenue reports for the Local Sales Executives.
- To present quarterly JNLR data to Station Director and Content Controller.
- To provide cover for other Admin functions within Live95.
Day to day you will:
- Assist in the coordination of Sponsorship & Promotions and the Promotional Team for Live95.
- Create and update Sponsorship & Promotions Presentations.
- Provide admin support for the Local Sales Team.
- JNLR Data Analysis and presentation.
- Provide admin Cover across the department.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Good organisation and time-management skills
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to analyse numbers.
- Good People Skills
- An understanding of radio and media is desirable but not necessary.
- Open to change and new opportunities
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities for all its employees and for all applicants for employment. It opposes all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
We are a diverse team so want to maximise every individual's potential to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised and utilised.
This means affording equal access to any employment opportunities within the Company according to your ability, without prejudice or discrimination by reason of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, disability or age.