Station Assistant (Kickstart)
Please note, this role is offered as part of the UK Government Kickstart Programme. To apply you need to be 24 or under, claiming Universal Credit and receive a referral from your work coach.
To help with engagement of our audience and to support the marketing team to drive more people to listen to the station
As part of the role you would get involved in a range of activities including;
- Helping with management of our volunteering teams
- Helping develop station partnerships across Brighton
- Help solving basic technical issues
- Offering support to our sales team
- Helping recruit people for our Academy programme
- Engaging with the community to increase representation and diversity on the station
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Good English skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Social Media Skills.
- Organised and a good communicator.
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the community we serve (LGBT+ people.)