Streetfleet Team Member, Part Time
Are you energetic, fun and motivated? Do you know your TikTok from your Instagram stories? Would you love the opportunity to work in media? We're looking for motivated, hard working and enthusiastic people to join our Street Fleet!
We are Wireless: We create great audio and digital products. Our live radio and podcasts, along with our web and social pages, play a massive part in our listeners lives. We engage, we inform and we entertain with our market leading products. In Ireland we own or represent stations in all main urban centres, and we create award winning solutions for our commercial partners. We are also part of the wider Wireless group with radio stations like Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, Times Radio and talkRADIO which are redefining speech broadcasting on digital audio platforms, connected TV and beyond.
The Team: The Cork’s 96FM & C103 Streetfleet are fun, energetic, self-motivated brand ambassadors who enjoy coming to work and who are part of a small dynamic awesome team who love to be out and about representing our stations.
As a member of the Cork’s 96FM & C103 Streetfleet no two days are the same. This role won’t have you tied to a desk Monday-Friday. You will be out and about in our branded jeeps representing the stations and liaising with the public.
Day to day you will:
- Reporting traffic updates to our breakfast and drivetime shows
- Attending client events and creating excitement at each event
- Attending station led events including the Cork’s 96FM Best of Cork Awards, Cork’s 96FM & C103 GAA Awards and Cork’s 96FM Giving for Living Radiothon
- Helping with the set up of roadshows and Outside Broadcasts
- Other general adhoc duties
What we’re looking for from you:
- Full clean Irish drivers licence is essential
- Experience dealing with the public
- Understanding of Social Media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok
- Punctuality and reliability are essential in this role
- Must be flexible as this role will involve working any day Monday-Sunday
- Degree/Certificate in a Media or Marketing course desirable but not essential
- On air experience desirable, but not essential as full training will be provided
Life at News
At News UK some of us work flexibly, in many different ways. We encourage you to talk to us about the flexibility you need. We can’t promise to offer exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
We champion diversity and inclusion, we strive to maximise and encourage every individual’s potential and ensure everyone feels valued. We support this through our Diversity Board, D&I strategy & training, creating more diverse content and our intern and apprenticeship programmes. We also have 8 employee-led networks; Cultural Diversity, News is Out, GenZ, Sustainability Champions, News for Parents, Women in Tech, News UK Christian Fellowship and we are awaiting the launch of our Women’s Steering Group. .
In addition we also offer:
- Generous bonus incentive for hitting targets
- 25 days holiday per year;
- Maternity leave up to 18 weeks full basic salary & paternity leave up to 2 weeks;
- Wide range of training available, plus full LinkedIn Learning access.
We want to ensure that everyone we meet has the opportunity to perform to their best when interviewing, so feel free to let us know, at any stage, whether you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, and we will do our best to accommodate.