Traffic Assistant & Administrative Executive
Full Time Contract
Media Central is the sales team behind 9 of Irelands most successful media brands Newstalk, Today FM, Spin 1038, Spin South West, 98FM, Beat 102-103, Classic Hits 4FM, iRadio NE & iRadio NW and Off The Ball
Media Central is based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Dock and since its launch in 2014 has disrupted and changed the role of media suppliers in Ireland.
REPORTING TO: Trading Director
- Assistant to our Traffic manager becoming a superuser on our sales, CRM and Traffic Software
- Provide Cover for Traffic managers when required
- Assist input and amendment of bookings, using sales house CRM and traffic System.
- Assist in the distribution of bookings to all stations
- Liaise with staff and stations traffic mangers to ensure the flawless delivery of campaigns
- Liaise with stations and agencies to distribute trans times & trans certs
- Liaise with agency, production and creative on the supply of radio copy and delivery to all stations
- Assist in database management and traffic system development
- Assist in Running daily Revenue/Yield/Volume reports
- Assist in the development of reports / analysis for different departments
- Assist in in & Post-campaign analysis
- Assist in staff training on systems and processes where applicable
The above list is not exhaustive. You will be expected to perform duties as necessitated by your changing role and the overall business objectives of the companies, as directed.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS.
- Significant administrative skills supporting a team in a fast-paced environment
- An Advanced level of Excel skills. Analysis of high volumes of data.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret data, and make the information accessible for non–specialist colleagues
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Strong organization skills
- Fully competent in Microsoft Word/PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently, but also as part of a team self–motivation and adaptability
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, react quickly & meet tight deadlines, diplomacy and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to use relevant traffic management software and sales house booking system (training provided)
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: Wed 28th April 2021