Trainee Imaging and S&P Producer
You’ll join Bauer’s award-winning Group Production team, working on some of the most iconic radio stations in the country, including Clyde 1 in Glasgow and Radio City in Liverpool.
The focus of your role will be to produce amazing audio for two of the biggest and most exciting radio networks in the UK – the Hits Radio Network and the Greatest Hits Radio Network. You’ll deal directly with our S&P teams to bring briefs to life through your production process.
As a Trainee Imaging & S&P Producer, you will:
- Write up creative scripts from briefs
- Use Pro Tools to create promos, productions, and throwback music mixes
- Deal directly with S&P teams and programmers
- Be able to work remotely as part of a team
But enough about us… what about you?
We’ll need you to bring:
- A keen ear and a passion for all things audio
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Great organisational skills and time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Pro Tools or any audio editing suite (not essential but would be handy)
- Knowledge of music theory/mixing music (not essential but would be handy, too!)
- The ability to learn on the job
- A love of audio will be in your blood.
We’re not looking for someone with years of experience, but we are looking for someone with buckets loads of passion and a keen ear!
If you think all of that is YOU, we would love to hear from you. Apply at the link below with your CV and a short 30 second voice memo to tell us why you would make a great addition to our team.