Trainee Imaging & S&P Producer
You’ll join Bauer’s award-winning Group Production team, working on some of the most iconic radio stations in the country, including Clyde 1 in Glasgow and Radio City in Liverpool.
The Focus of the Role
The focus of your role will be to produce amazing audio for two of the biggest and most exciting radio networks in the UK – the Hits Radio Network and the Greatest Hits Radio Network. You’ll deal directly with our S&P teams to bring briefs to life through your production prowess.
You will need to be based in Manchester as there will be an initial period of at least 6 weeks where you will be in our Castle Quay studios 5 days a week for training. Following this, the role is a mix of home and office work.
As a Trainee Imaging & S&P Producer, you will:
- Write up creative scripts from briefs
- Use Pro Tools to create promos, productions, and throwback music mixes
- Deal directly with S&P teams and programmers
- Be able to work remotely as part of a team
But enough about us… what about you?
We’ll need you to bring:
- A keen ear and a passion for all things audio
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Great organisational skills and time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Pro Tools or any audio editing suite (not essential but would be handy)
- Knowledge of music theory/mixing music (not essential but would be handy, too!)
- The ability to learn on the job
- A love of audio will be in your blood.
We’re not looking for someone with years of experience, but we are looking for someone with buckets loads of passion and a keen ear!