TV and Video Executive Producer in Brands and Social
The Brands and Social team are growing rapidly. In the last 18 months we have delivered £100,000+ video & TV productions for clients ranging from Amazon Prime to Lloyds Bank to Tesco, Coca Cola and Swarovski.
Our work extends from creating original online comedy series for Amazon Prime - Hold Up with Sideman, Elevator Pitch with Stacey Solomon, Kem and Mark Francis to TV commercials for Tesco and Lloyds Bank featuring A-List TV talent from Jamie Redknapp to Tess Daley, Stephen Mulhern and Rylan Clarke-Neal.
We need a full-time Producer to cover a maternity leave period of 6-9 months. The Producer will report to the Executive Creative Director (Mark Rivers).
We need a charismatic Producer who can roll their sleeves up and manage projects as they are greenlit, energizing the project and the production team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To be a Producer across various original video productions made by the department from TV commercials to online video, responsible ensuring delivery of our final product.
- To work with the Brand & Social team on the creative development and management of all video production projects.
- To work with the Client Services Director and the Production Management Dept to create the budget and production schedule for all original video productions.
- When required to be part of the presentation team responsible for selling in the creative response to the commissioning client.
- To manage and actively participate in the end-to-end production process and deliver it on time and on budget.
- To liaise with and manage our celebrity talent throughout the production process.
- Working with the Client Services Director and Executive Creative Director to source the best creative and production talent both internally and externally from Directors to DoPs to Post Facilities to TVC delivery companies such as Peach.
- To be responsible for the final delivery of all final assets to clients, online platforms and broadcasters.
- To manage any relevant compliance processes e.g. Clearcast.
- For each production to build the most exciting and creative and innovative production teams possible.
Skills & Experience required
- Can quickly win the trust of clients through expertise and empathy
- Self-starter with the initiative and tenacity to deliver results
- Working with others on idea generation in response to briefs and identifying new creative opportunities for our clients
- Experience of researching and setting up complex shoots in difficult locations
- Ability to write clear, concise material, including briefs, scripts and ideas
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Sound editorial judgment with respect to working with brands – subject matter, contributors, content, presentation, legal and editorial policy
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and make fast measured decisions – reacting positively to changes and conflicting priorities, whilst maintaining standards of accuracy and attention to detail when working to tight deadlines
- A strong communicator with ability to simplify complex problems and suggest effective solutions
- Awareness of financial responsibility and budgets
- Experience of influencing, negotiating and communicating effectively both internally and with external agencies/partners
If you are interested in the role, please apply here by uploading your CV and a cover letter including a credit list of your work. Applications close at midnight on 5th September 2021.
Somethin’ Else is committed to equal employment opportunities and to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of society and are open to discussing flexible or part-time working arrangements.
We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates, people with disabilities and women, as they are under-represented in the business. If you have a disability or a need that we can accommodate in our hiring process, please let us know.
You must already have the right to work in the UK.