Account Manager – Pulse
Are you looking for that next step in your Account Manager career?
Look no further and join us at Bauer Media. We are looking for an Account Manager to join our commercial team in Leeds covering West Yorkshire.
You will be responsible for existing accounts within your territory and have the opportunity to develop and grow existing, new and lapsed clients.
With amazing learning and development opportunities you will have the opportunity to grow and develop not only your territory but yourself too.
Our team represents Bauer Media Audio UK with stations such as Greatest Hits Radio, Magic, Absolute, KISS and many others. You will be part of our highly successful and driven local team. We pride ourselves in putting teamwork at the forefront of our minds and you will be an important and integral part of that.
This role will be a mix of field, office and home working and you will receive car allowance.
What you'll do
You will be working with advertising clients across all types of industries within West Yorkshire, everyday will be different!
- Executing Bauer’s commercial strategy
- Growing group revenues across your specific territory and the wider Bauer portfolio
- Managing advertising inventory and price
- Developing key internal and external customer relationships
- Achieving personal and team revenue targets
What You'll Bring
- Previous experience in a sales environment desirably within Media.
- Great listening and communication skills.
- Ability to create visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations.
- Track record achieving revenue targets.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to build and maintain long lasting relationships.
- Diary management skills.
If you have any questions about this role do not hesitate to email the talent team at Careershub@BauerMedia.co.uk
Expiry date 3rd March 2024
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 2 volunteer days
- Commission Scheme
- Car Allowance
- Internal Bauer Academy – Wide range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
- Discounted subscriptions on Bauer publications (50%)
- Thrive initiatives – Wellbeing at Bauer
- Opportunities to contribute to our Belonging@Bauer and Sustainability initiatives
- Discounted high street vouchers