Branded Content Manager
Our next Branded Content Manager for the South will be an outstanding creative individual who loves bringing ideas to life and comfortable sharing their ideas and presenting their best work to our clients.
You must be highly organised and can strictly adhere to timelines and work within the process, with an excellent eye for detail.
A Branded Content Manager is driven by ideas, they are that person who has some of their best ideas when out walking, running, paddle-boarding, down the pub, in the park, in the shower, in their sleep! Someone who join dots between briefs, unrelated conversations, through reading articles, watching a TV show and translates those dots into an exciting and engaging creative idea.
A Branded Content Manager is as much a team player as they are working autonomously, they are experienced in achieving and over achieving targets whilst retaining their creative focus and flair when the pressure is on.
The next Branded Content Manager is an excellent communicator, dealing with both internal stakeholders (Sales teams, programming, digital, commercial creative teams and production) and external clients, offering a high level of customer service.
Our advertising clients are central to everything we do, and our aim is to create, high quality content to delight our audiences with whilst conveying the client’s key messages. As a Branded Content Manager, you’ll be a key part of developing our business, by providing creative solutions to answer a client brief and building relationships with clients along side the commercial team. You’ll be responsible for:
- Help drive overall Creative Solutions Projects and work with key team members to ensure clients are presented with the best concepts
- Ensure clients receive thorough, professional, high quality service at all times.
- Liaise with relevant Depts (Bauer Create teams of digital and creative, production, programming, marketing etc) to ensure timely distribution of briefs and implementation documents
- Ensure teams are presented with new opportunities and ideas to sell.
- Coaching and development of Team Members.
- Create an environment where people want to achieve.
- Ability to work effectively and positively within a competitive team environment.
- Ability to accept and utilise feedback, training, and coaching.
- Self awareness and a strong level of confidence
- Personal integrity – ability for others to trust quickly
- You to be straight talking, honest and a good team player
- Drive and determination (gets things done)
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Enthusiastic outlook and persuasive performance
- Results Driven
- Great team working skills, and the ability to support others in the team as needed.
- A real passion for the brands you’re working with