Branded Content Producer, Kiss
We make Branded Content for all of Bauer’s National Brands based at One Golden Square. We’re proud to be a small, creative and flexible team – coming up with ideas for clients, scripting, recording and producing high-quality audio, and acting as the core of all of Bauer’s commercial programming and activities.
The role involves scripting, recording and producing amazing branded content on Bauer’s National Radio stations – with a focus on Kiss. You’ll be liaising with programme teams, project managers, salespeople and clients and making a high-quality product that fits our brands and which listeners enjoy.
You’ll make show imaging, credits, trails, competition promotions and other audio. From the script to the broadcast, you’ll be a key link in the whole chain, and work with lots of different people in the Bauer team to make it happen.
- Working with the programming and sales team to come up with original and effective ideas for sponsorship and promotions
- Taking briefs from the project management team, and turning them into scripts which capture the message in Kiss’ tone of voice
- Working with the project management team to ensure that the scripts reflect the needs of the client, and that the legal, brand image and scheduling requirements are all ticked off.
- Directing voiceovers to record scripts as required
- Producing the final audio using ProTools as guided by the imaging team
The Ideal Candidate
- You need to be a creative thinker, and well organised to stay on top of lots of moving parts.
- You need to be able to get your thoughts down on paper and turn them into scripts that speak directly to the radio listener.
- You’ll have an audio brain, with experience of using ProTools to create brilliant imaging.
- You’ll have a passion for youth and young-at-heart music and entertainment content in the KISS world.
- Knowledge of Zetta is a bonus, but confidence with IT is important.
- You’ll work well with different teams and appreciate their different priorities.
- You’ll need to show a good understanding of, and experience with radio’s unique skills
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounted high street vouchers
- Internal Bauer Academy – Wide range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development ((4) Bauer Media Group - Academy: Posts | LinkedIn)
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
- Discounted subscriptions on Bauer publications (50%)
- Thrive initiatives – Wellbeing at Bauer
- Opportunities to contribute to our Belonging@Bauer and Sustainability initiatives
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.