Business Development Executive
The Team: FM104 Sales
Your Role: Reporting into the sales manager, you will be part of the commercial team in 2 of Dublins biggest Media brands, joining a truly dynamic organisation where every day is a new challenge. Your role will be pivotal in cross platform solution selling accross a suite of products including digital, radio and more. You will be joining a team is full of diversity with fun, energetic, enthusiastic and innovative people and we are always looking for new ways of thinking
Day to day you will:
- Using initiative to develop new business opportunities solely from direct advertisers
- Selling direct cross platform advertising solutions including radio, promotions,
- sponsorships & digital by way of bespoke campaign proposal options
- Prepare and present proposals to potential clients face to face and over the
- telephone when necessary
- Maximise customer retention through developing mutually beneficial relationships
- with clients.
What we’re looking for from you:
- A sound knowledge of the Irish Media Environment is preferred but not essential
- Recent Media Sales experience would be preferable
- Track record of having consistently delivered in a target driven environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Capable of working on own initiative but also in a collaborative manner within a
- team and a group of support departments
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent organisation, planning and time-management skills
- Own car plus a full clean drivers license
- Competitive Basic Salary + mileage allowance + Commission above target earnings
Life at Wireless
We champion diversity and inclusion, we strive to maximise and encourage every individual’s potential and ensure everyone feels valued. We support this through our Diversity Board, D&I strategy & training, creating more diverse content and our intern and apprenticeship programmes. We also have 8 employee-led networks; Cultural Diversity, News is Out, GenZ, Sustainability Champions, News for Parents, Women in Tech, News UK Christian Fellowship and we are awaiting the launch of our Women’s Steering Group.
We take pride in looking after our amazing talent at News UK supporting the Health and Wellbeing of our staff. We have an Employee Assistance eProgramme, weekly virtual HIIT, yoga and run club classes, and a ‘Bikes for Work’ scheme.
- 25 days holiday
- Maternity leave up to 18 weeks full basic salary & paternity leave up to 2 weeks;
- Wide range of training available, plus full LinkedIn Learning access.
We want to ensure that everyone we meet has the opportunity to perform to their best when interviewing, so feel free to let us know, at any stage, whether you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, and we will do our best to accommodate.