Dubai 92 Content DIrector – Dubai’s leading radio network
ARN is the UAE's number one radio network, operating multiple leading radio brands across the country, reaching and engaging millions of listeners.
We’re looking for someone who loves great content, managing teams of talented presenters, and enjoys integrating great commercial content on-air for the benefit of the audience.
ARN is seeking a talented Content Director to lead our content team at Dubai 92. As part of the UAE's leadingmultimedia business, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success and growth of one of our leading English stations while collaborating with other departmental teams to ensure integrated advertising, audience development, content distribution and research excellence.
- Lead a team of talented presenters, producers, production executives and freelancers to continue to grow a well-defined, targeted, market-leading station.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive content strategy that aligns with Dubai 92’s brand values, target audience and commercial objectives as part of ARN’s overall network objectives.
- Collaborate closely with the commercial and marketing teams to identify and seize integrated advertiser opportunities, creating seamless integrations that benefit both advertisers and the Dubai 92 audience.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute initiatives for audience growth including events, promotions, on-ground exposure and other innovative tactics.
- Collaborate with the digital teams to develop engaging content for social media platforms, ensuring a consistent connection between on-air content and social media delivery to expand the station's reach and attract new audiences.
- In line with ARN’s commitment to a ‘worlds best practice’ liaise with external research agencies to develop qualitative and quantitative research initiatives to drive targeted growth through Radio Audience Measurement surveys via focus groups, regular music research and perceptual studies to gain insights into the preferences and behavior of our audience.
- Utilize research findings to make data-driven decisions and optimize content strategies andprogramming initiatives to meet the evolving needs and preferences of our audience.
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies and competitor activities, leveraging insights to drive innovation and maintain our position as the leading radio network in the UAE.
- Foster a creative and collaborative work environment, inspiring and leading a team of content creators, producers, and on-air talent.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and manage budgets, resource allocation, and financial planning related to content operations.
Proven experience in a leadership role as a Content Director or Deputy Content Director or similar position within the radio broadcasting industry.
Strong understanding of content creation and audience engagement strategies.
Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire teams to achieve excellence.
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with various teams and stakeholders.
Proficiency in leveraging social media platforms and digital tools for content distribution and audience engagement.
Financial acumen to oversee contract execution and manage freelance and part time budgets effectively.
Experience working with external research agencies and analyzing research data to inform content and marketing strategies.
A passion for music, entertainment and staying up-to-date with current trends and audience preferences.
Familiarity with the UAE media/ radio/ audio market, particularly in Dubai will be advantageous.
If you would like to join our vibrant team at ARN and be part of the UAE's number one radio network, applybefore Tuesday July 4th for your chance to embark on an exciting and rewarding career journey.
Apply today, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org