Executive Producer – KISS
We are looking for an Executive Producer to join our KISS Team in London.
As a KISS Exec Producer, you will always positively contribute to the production and development of multi-platform programming and projects across the KISS channels. Programming will include studio-based live shows, pre-recorded shows - both music and entertainment orientated. Also contributing to digital ideas and executions collaborating with our social and video team. You will work both independently and as part of a team.
You will be expected to support your fellow team members, if and when needed. This could include other studio-based live or pre-recorded shows. You will follow the lead of your Senior Management team, and work collaboratively and independently to fulfil objectives. Your work will ultimately ladder up to the wider KISS strategy set by the Content Director – to grow our <35 UK audience.
Flexibility with hours essential, reasonable notice on hours changing will always be given by the team/ business. You will be expected to maintain high editorial and production values and be proactive with creative suggestions for content, shows, talent and network event-radio moments.
KISS brings the most current music, culture, opportunity, vibes and energy to Bauer. The brand operates on linear radio, social, on-demand platforms, free or Premium, live or when you want it, in real life at events, or through your speakers and phones. Everyone at KISS has had a different path to becoming part of the team – and we celebrate that. KISS is an experience and a pioneering, energetic, passionate and fun place to be. We value realness and honesty. We always have something relevant to tell you about. A place where everyone is welcome. We like a laugh but we’re always kind and promise to practice what we preach. We contribute, stick our necks out – and we have opinions. We are on your level and will earn your attention - never demand it. We will never stand still. We will always hold up great talent we believe in. It’s our job to make things. Above all music is our life. We believe in happy teams making the best content.
- High level future content planning and daily production.
- Oversight/ support on bigger picture commercial tactics. Sometimes leading on projects (both editorial and commercial) which land across multiple areas of output.
- Excellent editing, prepping and planning of interviews, content and callers.
- Help plan and co-produce associated digital content (video, social media).
- Support your Producer with confident direction and development of talent in a live and pre-recorded broadcasting environment.
- You may be asked to operate the studio independently (during live shows and pre-records).
- Excellent editorial decision making during live shows and in the edit. Confidence to refer up where relevant.
- Ideas generation. You’re expected to contribute to and lead on the progress of the show through the best possible ideas for impact to clear briefs.
What we’re looking for
- A natural leader – in your own style. Someone hungry for excellent performance from their team and the brand, and who wants to breed a healthy culture. You never run out of energy for your team.
- You are inventive and also love simplifying things.
- Passion, authenticity and creativity. A positive attitude. You’re determined to do your best.
- You love generating ideas and solutions. You demand and give great briefs.
- Excellent editing and automation skills for production of programmes and mixes.
- Proficient use of digital playout/management systems.
- Digital audio editing (incl. Adobe Audition).
- Basic social media content execution abilities (IDEAL: basic Photoshop or similar/ video editing/ digital asset creation/ basic photography)
- Demonstrating strong awareness of new/current KISS music (Dance Music, Pop Music, Black Music) and culture essential.
- Highly competent in radio scheduling software – and ability to transfer from other systems to Bauer systems (RCS/ Zetta used currently at Bauer).
- Ability to articulate ideas and support projects and ideas independently.
- Excellent organisational and admin skills.
- High awareness of Ofcom Broadcasting Code.
Expiry date 20th July 2023
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 2 volunteer days
- Internal Bauer Academy – Wide range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
- Discounted subscriptions on Bauer publications (50%)
- Thrive initiatives – Wellbeing at Bauer
- Opportunities to contribute to our Belonging@Bauer and Sustainability initiatives
- Discounted high street vouchers