We are recruiting music producers to work with our award-winning national radio brands, including Absolute Radio, Greatest Hits Radio, Hits Radio, KISS and Magic.
These roles will produce and schedule music programming to be broadcast on our radio stations and enjoyed by our listeners in our apps.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract.
- Work with our radio brands to curate music-based programming
- Schedule music programmes using gSelector
- Review listening analytics to determine which programming is successful in order that we can optimise our content on an ongoing basis
- Originate new ideas for music content, collaborating and brainstorming with the radio station teams, Heads of Music, Content Directors and digital platforms team.
- Learn and implement best practice around titling, descriptions and tagging of content in order that the content is discoverable and eye catching for listeners and app users
- Act as a digital champion in the radio teams, sharing best practices with others
- Script, record and edit content where required
- Support and cover for the other music producers where required
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent music knowledge across genres and decades
- Knowledge of music scheduling software (eg RCS gSelector)
- Preferred knowledge of radio automation systems (eg RCS Zetta)
- Digital audio editing (incl. Adobe Audition)
- Ability to generate, articulate and develop ideas and support wider projects
- Strong ability to develop good relationships
- A real passion for the brands you’re working with
- Willingness to be flexible with working patterns when necessary
- Excellent organisational and admin skills